Monday, January 16, 2012

Welcome

So after being obsessed with Pinterest for the last few weeks I realized I should be reviewing/posting about the crafts and recipes I have tried. So here I am to share my adventures in crafting and creating.
A few things to keep in mind...
- I am a full time teacher (so I work Monday-Friday)
- I am a mother of a very energetic almost 2-year old
- I am enrolled as a full time student getting my masters in Educational Administration.
I mention these things because the crafts and recipes I try are not super involved, nor time consuming, especially since I get maybe an hour to work at a time, so I will also be dividing the activities into phases as I often will take several days to finish what would ordinarily be a two hour craft. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment